So, I felt the need to update this not just wedding. Well its gonna be a lil wedding naturally. :) Since our move to Austin its been non-stop. I haven't been this busy since High School when I was padding my resume, leaving the house at 6:40 to be at school around 7 for physics, followed by school, college english, softball, NHS, StuCo, and everything 4-H, and oh yes! bringing Project Lifesaver to Texas... man, tired just remembering allll the billions of things I did from 5:45am-11pm daily! I find it hard to have a life outside of work, tho I still do as ALL my weekends have been booked since beginning of Dec '09. Family and friend time has been amazing and its nuts how much I missed it living hours away in Lubbock (tho I do still really miss that place regularly and all my amazing friends still there). Even with all of this, I love where I'm at! Times naturally are tough with just me working and Jeff full time student teaching, pro bono of course! ;) He is doing amazing, kicking butt, taking names and getting his name out there like you would be a fool not to know who he is and not want him on your staff! :) I'm so proud of him!
I feel a sense of belonging and I feel like I'm really making a difference! I am stoked to see positive things happen daily and hear positive feed back from friends and family! I crazily enough don't feel overwhelmed and I feel as if this is where I'm meant to be, even if for the time being. So many MK people have come into my life, literally every day this week as a reminder that it is a part of my life as well and I want to really make that happen to. Its as they say, busy people will always be busy so who better to make time especially for you! It's an enormous compliment for a woman to offer another woman an hour of just them time, and when they leave, they are ready for the day/night looking fabulous in their new skin!
Of the MK box, Wedding is full force! I can't believe we haven't done a registry and I'm already talking 2 showers! Yikes, what happened to taking care of this in Nov. Getting dress altered as I type to be done end of March, check! Need to pick cake and that hoopla, get our invites ordered, heck solidify the guest list.. EEEKK!! Need to finish taxes so we have the last bit of money for paying off honeymoon. Man, that's a lot with a lil over 3 months left... on the plus side... I've still be steadily loosing weight and I've now lost 32 lbs since Jan '09! All that w/ hardly working out. But no worries, guilt is setting in and I know that I really need to buckle down and get my work out on.. bring on Bob!!!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Lazy Days no mas
Posted by Blue Jean Babe at 9:03 PM
Labels: hodge podge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment